So, you’re going to be hiring and SEO Company. Congrats! For many businesses, this is one of the greatest decisions they ever make. But, you have to make sure that you are asking the right questions or you could end up costing yourself a lot of money.
Here are a few questions to ask to make sure you’re hiring the best search marketing firm.
- What changes in your SEO link building techniques did you make following the Panda and Penguin updates from Google?
- What types of high authority content marketing or “cherry picked” link building do you do?
- Why do you feel your seo services are the best in comparison to the search engine optimization companies that are above you in the search engines?
- Can I please have 5 references to speak with in 5 different business categories that have been with you for at least 6 months?
- How do you handle anchor text diversity?
- How do you handle link type diversity?
- How long has your company been in existence?
If you ask these questions to the SEO that you’re looking to hire, you’ll have a much better chance of hiring a company that will be a long term partner rather than someone who wants to take your money and run.